There’s nothing worse than being stuck getting approved for an FHA loan.
We are here to help you break free from this cycle by providing fast approvals and quick closings. Whether you’re looking to refinance your current loan or buy a new home, we’re here to help.
As dedicated mortgage experts, we understand the ins and outs of mortgages and the different types of loans available. So we’ll be able to find the best option for you, and we’ll always be available to answer any questions you have along the way.
And because we’re committed to helping you close quickly, we’ll make sure you receive the lowest possible rate and the fastest closing times. No matter what type of loan you’re looking for, we’re confident that we can help you achieve your goals.
So if you’re ready to get out of debt, let us help you get started!
FHA Home Loan Lender Near Schertz TX
Compared to conventional loans, FHA mortgages include lower down payments, softer credit criteria, and more flexible income restrictions. In comparison to other forms of mortgage loans, FHA loans have more lenient qualification requirements. The mortgagee is the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Federal Housing Administration (FHA) (HUD). These loans are intended to help borrowers with low and moderate incomes buy houses and refinance.
Your Trusted FHA Lender
Finding a quality FHA lender might take as much time as looking for a house to buy. Even if you locate one that meets your criteria, they frequently lack the experience or knowledge necessary to finalize your loan fast.
FHA Home Loans
FHA loans are mortgages offered to borrowers who would not be eligible for traditional loans because they are guaranteed by the Federal Housing Administration. FHA loans may be an alternative for homeowners with weaker credit scores or little money available for a down payment since they have more lenient qualification standards than conventional loans.
How to Begin with an FHA Loan
Find out how much you can afford and what kinds of financing programs are offered in your region before you start looking for a property. You can get assistance from your real estate agent or mortgage lender in figuring out how much you can borrow and which mortgage programs would work best for you. On our website, you may quickly pre-qualify. If you have any questions, you can get in touch with one of our professional loan officers, and we’ll be happy to help.
- Schertz, Texas is located about 20 miles southwest of San Antonio. The location of Schertz makes it a great location for commuters who need easy access to downtown San Antonio
- Schertz has a population that is close to 70,000 people. This makes the city a great place to raise a family or to retire in.
- Schertz has major facilities such as Alamo Quarry Market and Randolph Air Force Base which bring a lot of revenue to the city.
- Schertz, Texas sporting and cultural venues attract many tourists each year. Some of these venues include the Guadalupe River State Park and the Skate Ranch in Universal City.
- To the south and the west of the Schertz area is the Guadalupe River and Cibolo Creek. These two waterways are the main source of water for the city of San Antonio.
- To the north and south of the Schertz area are several lakes including Canyon Lake, Lake McQueeney and Canyon Lake.
- The climate of Schertz is mild with average temperatures in the winter time ranging from the 40s to the 60s during the day and dropping to the 30s at night. During the summer the temperature ranges from the 80s during the day to the 70s at night.
- The median age of residents in Schertz is 30 years old which is relatively young compared to the rest of the United States.
- The Schertz area contains several good school districts including the Northside Independent School District, the New Braunfels Independent School District and the Comal Independent School District.
- Schertz has emerged in recent years as a city with great commercial opportunities and many new homes being built in the area.